Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Whole World Smiles With You

One of my favorite moments every day is when Noah smiles at me!  His big toothless grin melts my heart (even when there is a mouthful of drool coming out - which is typical)!!  This is a photo journey of the many smiles of Noah!


The Newborn Smile
The first picture of Noah smiling was captured by my very talented Brother-In-Law, Heath.  He was doing a newborn photo shoot for us when Noah, 6 days old, decided to cheese for him

1 week

Sleep Smile
6 weeks

In the newborn period I would have pretty much counted any facial expression a smile as long as it didn't look like this...

Noah's first Thanksgiving
5 weeks

But like all children he grew out of the newborn phase and was able to start showing his JOY and LOVE through his expressions!  At that point (and still now) Josh and I would do anything to make him smile!  What we really need pics of is what were doing behind the camera to get these expressions! 


My Favorite Grin
I know everyone thinks their kid is cute, but seriously, I don't think I have mom blinders on here.  Keep scrolling, you'll be convinced...


Playin in the Bumbo
2.5 months 


Ready to go!
3 months


Jumper fun
3.5 months


Chillin on the ottoman (aka toy central)
4 months old


Noah's I like to chew on my fingers Stage
5 months


Swinging with Katie and Chris!
6 months


Helpin Mama get ready for work
7.5 months
(wow that just made me realize how old he is...tear)


The Open Mouth Smile
Now were getting to the really good stuff.  I LOVE this face he makes!  You can tell when he is really really happy!

Weeeeeee
3 months


Tickle Tickle
4 months


St. Patty's Day
5 months


Photo shoot at Aunt Sarah's
5 Months

Sliding with Aunt Sarah
6 months


When he gets really happy he kicks his legs
but this picture doesn't do justice to how cute it is - I'll have to find a video!
6 months


Haha REALLY BIG smile!
6 months


Playin with Maria and her hat!
7 months

The Crooked Smile
I love this one!  Every once in a while we get a glimpse of Noah's crooked smile.  We'll have to wait and see how this develops but it's lookin like he's gonna smile like his Daddy!!


Georgia Photo Shoot with Heath
6 months


Josh showing his crooked smile in Chicago!

The Toothy Smile
This is a new one, but will replace that cute toothless grin soon!

First 2 Teeth!!!
7.5 months

The Filmed Smile
It is very difficult to capture anything a baby does on film, especially this one!!  When Noah sees a camera he gets shy (which is quite uncharacteristic of him).  So this is the first time we finally got a smile on film!  My dad, Granddaddy, watches Noah on Wednesdays and makes lots of videos for us!  I got to come home to this video (and many others) on my first day back to work!

Hangin with Granddaddy
2.5 months

I love that Noah is so happy and we get to see many smiles everyday!  His joy and laughter light up my life!  Josh and I are truly blessed.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I made it to the blog!!! WOOOO! Love you, Noah! You need to come over and play with my hat!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin